ICU Jabatan Perdana Menteri

ICU Jabatan Perdana Menteri
Pentadbir Mukim Selangor

Friday, July 31, 2009

my problem in using english in public and how can i over come it....

Normally, many people can not using english very well, including me..
I'm the person that not really confident to speak english in public.. I'm afraid the language that i'm using are wrong from the pronounsation.. Then I know that my english grammar is very weak... So, to solve it I must push myself to speak english starting at home, then follow by friends.. From there, we can correct each other.. In other way, I listen english songs and watching english movie without see the subtitle.. I try to understand every single words that they pronounce..
Some how, i'm also read english news paper such as The Star and also I read english novel.. That way also help me to improve my english.. So, from here I try move foward and be more confident to improve myself by using english in public..

No comments: