MY APRIL
This is my April
This is my time of the semester
This is all so clear
Certain are annoying me
I’ve been crawling in the dark
Looking for the answer time after time
I’ll try to understand
Why everyone is blurry???
What’s inside their mind???
Why must I take this?
This is me alone
Anxiety and apprehension full up my mind
When the time is approaches it will regret
Cause studying at the eleventh hour
I plan my work and I work my plan
Trying to put in enough effort
Precept to bear in mind
Set my goals and targets
Make a focus mind
Pushed away all the interruptions from me
No more stressed and depressed
Time management, self discipline and setting goals
Are the guiding principles who is preparing for it
With the strange to carry on
And now I’ve found the answer
Because I have a struggle to independence
A vision to win and free for a better tomorrow
Keep the golden rules in mind
This final examination will be a breeze...
No comments:
Post a Comment