ICU Jabatan Perdana Menteri

ICU Jabatan Perdana Menteri
Pentadbir Mukim Selangor

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thank You / Greatfull

Creating a life of abundance for yourself is simple if you remember this magic words "thank you".It is important to be reminded of how much we all greatfull for,and to make this 'attitude of gratitude' a part of our daily lifes.We might say what 'greatfull' have to do with abundance and maybe I don't feel like I have much to be greatfull for,I'm not a millionaire,I don't have a jaguar car,I hate my life.The list could be go on right?But you can notice somthing else about the list.It consists of everything that you don't have.That's called focusing on a lack.It's a rule of the universe that what you direct your focus on,you emphasize or energize and create something.So be focused on what you don't have,you are simply creating more lack.It reminds me of learning about adding a positive and a negative number and you always grt less than what you started out with.
About saying thanks for what you have and the fortunate experiences each day.You always can start it from the bottom line.Even you are not happy in your education,you have education course there people in our life,friends and relatives that can be along to cheer you up.Give thanks for a small thing and you will get a lot.That's how the universe works.When you focus and express your thanks,you will create happy and joy feeling your life,to help all this,try to write down a few things which happen that you greatfull for.You can call it your gratitude journal,You can be surpris in all of the entries.
Make it and give thanks for unknown blessing,if you think you are too small to be effective,you will never been in the dark with a mosquito.

No comments: